Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 Presidential Election

Add topic

Stay classy . If you haven't already, get out and vote. We are still the greatest country in the world. No matter the results, I would rather be here than anywhere else. God bless the USA.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Stay classy . If you haven't already, get out and vote. We are still the greatest country in the world. No matter the results, I would rather be here than anywhere else. God bless the USA.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2020, 4:50 AM #397276
Agreed! As a devout capitalist I'm a little concerned. However I respect the process and outcome of said process. Over the last 20 years we grown apart as a nation and it's not healthy….People need to understand that it's okay to have a difference of opinion. A characteristic we respected as a nation since 1776 and one of the characteristics that made the USA the greatest country ever…

God Bless and go owls!
Back to the top

I never served. I thank everyone that did. It make my eyes sweat when I watch my 87 year old dad take off his Korea vet hat and sing the national anthem like he means it. I hate hate hate the news. 99 % of the people in this country are great. But the news focuses on the 1%. Thank god for sports. It fixes everything.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I never served. I thank everyone that did. It make my eyes sweat when I watch my 87 year old dad take off his Korea vet hat and sing the national anthem like he means it. I hate hate hate the news. 99 % of the people in this country are great. But the news focuses on the 1%. Thank god for sports. It fixes everything.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2020, 1:09 PM #397288

Your dad is awesome. Grateful for him and everyone else who fought for this great country. 

I voted by mail and they officially counted it today! First time voting by mail after only voting in person since I turned 18 (didn’t vote until I was 19 because 19 was an election year). Glad I have the opportunity to vote. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

My kids are 30 and 24. They still ask me who to vote for. I don't tell them. I just say, vote what your head and heart tells you. Not what the talking heads on tv say.
Back to the top

Thanks Jake
Back to the top

I'm with you, Local. 99.999999% of the left isn't rioting and burning down buildings and 99.999999% of the right is planning to kidnap governors or are in the KKK. We are all somewhere in the middle and want to see the US stay as the greatest country in the world. The path might be different, but the goal is the same.
Back to the top

owlmart said

I'm with you, Local. 99.999999% of the left isn't rioting and burning down buildings and 99.999999% of the right is planning to kidnap governors or are in the KKK. We are all somewhere in the middle and want to see the US stay as the greatest country in the world. The path might be different, but the goal is the same.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2020, 3:09 PM #397293

Owlmart, totally agree. However it wasn't the right who was planning to kidnap the Michigan Gov. I believe they were BLM/anti Trump supporters. It's just the MSM media and Whitmer blamed it on the right (Trump). None-the-less your point is still relevant and valid.

God Bless the USA!
Back to the top

Thank you Florida for voting for Trump!!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

This is trending well for Trump … Texas, Georgia, and Ohio are huge — if mail-in in Ohio doesn’t come back to bite him. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top
Control functions: