Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2020: FAU vs UMASS

Getting this prediction thread out there earlier this week. Hopefully we get the go ahead later today and I don't jinx this thread. UMASS is presumably making the trip down to Boca knowing they will get their asses kicked, taking a paycheck and heading back to the Northeast. Things I would like to see Friday night is Posey continue to make strides as a passer. Because at some point probably against Georgia Southern or if there is a bowl game he will need to make some plays with his arm. It would be great if the defense can pitch a shut out or keep at 3. Also I want to see the defense cause a couple of turnovers. It has been really the only thing missing this year from them.  FAU will win this game it just kinda depends by how much.

I will go with FAU wins

45-3
Back to the top

The Owls 🦉 defense continues to make plays. They secure an interception or two. Posey runs for over 100 yds and throws for over 180 yds and 2 TD’s. BJ has a good game running for over 80 yds. Owls 38 UMass 14 
Back to the top

I think the back-ups get in at some point and give up some points. 45-17 Owls
Back to the top

Owls. 44-13. Everybody seems in agreence.  I think Marshall  put up 51 on them
Back to the top

FAU 38-10. Go Posey. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

FAU 45 - 3

Defense shuts down an atrocious UMASS offense and Posey scores 5 total touchdowns
Back to the top

Posey made a believer out of me. he puts the game away by half time 31-3.
Back to the top

This is a fairly easy game to predict…

:Laughing:

The big question is how much will the back-ups be in…that's going to determine the scoring capacity.

It's too much of a crap shoot to get it nailed, so will just toss out a figure for good measure:

42-6

Owls Win!
Back to the top

52-3. Owls win. America sleeps tight.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I predict PAIN - for UMASS! Funny I was all set to go to UMass for college when some last minute shifts landed me in some Florida town named Boca ha. Their bball program was poppin back then, dating myself a bit of course lol.
Back to the top
Control functions: