Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

College Gameday Selection: Poster Ideas?

Good afternoon everyone!

So I have been selected to join the virtual Gameday crowd this weekend, with a chance to be on TV. I looking to represent FAU well, but I need ideas for a gameday sign. Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks and GO OWLS! 

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

I think it's awesome that you have a chance to be on and represent Owl Nation  :cool:

Noting is coming to mind from a new perspective, but maybe someone else has an idea  :Thinking:
Back to the top

You’ll figure out a great idea! Just please make sure it is pro-FAU rather than anti- another school.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

You’ll figure out a great idea! Just please make sure it is pro-FAU rather than anti- another school.
Posted On: Dec 4th 2020, 1:54 PM #398297
Great point!
yes, just wear FAU merchandise, display our owl head logo.
Something simple, easy to read, you only have few seconds.

GO FAU OWLS

enjoy, we will be watching.
Back to the top

I'm tho king simple.  Easy to read. Football in paradise.  FAU.  Nothing to long to read.
Back to the top

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I took all your advice into consideration. I'll post it once the show is done. GO OWLS!

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top
Control functions: