Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of 12-5-20

Add topic

UAB vs MTSU has bitten the dust due to Blue Raider's continued issues.
Back to the top

FINAL:

La Tech 42 North Texas 31
Back to the top

Rice is up on Marshall. If it keeps, FAU will have a slight chance for the conference championship.
Back to the top

Rice wins as Marshall lays an egg.
Back to the top

Some scenarios for y'all:

NO MATTER WHAT, FAU NEEDS TO BEAT USM NEXT WEEK!

If Marshall vs. FIU is played and MU wins, Marshall will be the Regular Season East Division Champions and play in the C-USA Championship.

If Marshall vs. FIU is played and FIU wins, FAU will be the Regular Season East Division Champions and play in the C-USA Championship.

If Marshall vs. FIU is cancelled, FAU will be the REGULAR SEASON EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS, but MARSHALL will go to the C-USA Championship.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

FINAL:

Rice 20  Marshall 0

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

Back to the top

SUNDAY FINAL:

WKU 37 Charlotte 19
Back to the top

Wow, what a SAD Conference CUSA is this year! The "top" 2 teams combined to score 3 points this weekend, THREE (3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And rule changes or not, FAU with a win is in position to still tie for first in the East. However with the current poor HS level of QB play I don't see that. S. Miss is the next team we shall play with a back up QB playing against us and we don't do well vs. that type of situation!

All that being said, adjust and Coach and play much better Owls!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get 'em and that Co-Division Championship!!!!!!!
Back to the top

After registering 10 tackles, intercepting a pass and adding an additional pass breakup in Rice’s 20-0 shutout victory at No. 15 Marshall, Owls senior LB Blaze Alldredge has been voted the C-USA Defensive Player of the Week.

A pair of players that squared off in the same game share this week’s Offensive Player of the Week honors: Louisiana Tech redshirt senior RB Israel Tucker and North Texas senior WR Jaelon Darden.

Tucker carried 37 times for 161 yards and two touchdowns, while Darden caught eight passes for 135 yards and three touchdowns.

The Special Teams Player of the Week award was given to WKU redshirt sophomore P Brayden Narveson, who kicked three field goals and scored a career-high 13 points in a win at Charlotte.

C-USA Football Players of the Week are voted on by a panel of the league’s media. 
Back to the top
Control functions: