Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2020: FAU @ Southern Miss

Quick turnaround this week with the game on Thursday in Hattiesburg. This should be a game FAU wins and wins comfortably. Not to often you are facing an opponent who is on their 3rd HC in just one season. I hope the the offense finds enough consistency in this one to jump out to an early lead. I think the defense will cause some turnovers that hopefully leaves FAU with a short field for a couple of easy scores as well. I would like to see Tronti start this game, but I don’t think that will happen. 

FAU wins:

34-6
Back to the top

Cold weather has never been our strength towards an offensive outpouring, and while it may not be cold, it will be about 50' when all is said and done.

FAU 26  Sothern Miss 17

Go Owls! 👌
Back to the top

For some reason, I really don’t care about this game. Maybe because I think FAU’s offense will struggle again, maybe because they need a miracle to win the conference, maybe because FAU played so poorly and embarrassingly last week. 

Southern Miss 23, FAU 10. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

If Tronti starts, we can pull away early but I think it’ll be uglier than expected 28-6 Owls win and get to the Cure Bowl
Back to the top

I think this may be the most important of the season. Final game. Would be sixth win. Coming off a really bad showing. We will see what these guys are mnade of. I think the d will prove that last week was a fluke. FAU 24. SoMiss 7
Back to the top

FAU 24 USM 6.

Great way to finish out a crazy season.
Back to the top

Quick turnaround after a tough loss. Southern Miss has been through a wild season beyond the impacts of COVID. FAU offense needs to show up in a big way. However, I am not confident the squad can meet the call. Even so, I am a homer and I think FAU has the talent to win against a 2 win Southern Miss team that has been struggling on offense as well.

FEARLESS PREDICTION

FAU 21

Southern Miss 17

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Just win baby FAU 17 Southern Miss 6! Season a success at 6-2. 
Back to the top

FAU 5 - Southern Miss 3.

From what I've seen this year, a FG and Safety is about what the offense is capable of.  Frankly, some of the worst offensive performances I've ever seen.  Just abysmal.  Going to do some painting right before the game...I'll report back on what ended up being more exciting to watch.  

Let's see that D perform well tonight…3-4 turnovers this game and nearly a shutout.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Based on the majority of these predictions, i truly hope there aren't some disgruntled and surprised fans when the final horn sounds…

:Laughing:
Back to the top
Control functions: