Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 Championship Game

Add topic

Congrats to uab for winning c-usa.  My biggest question is ,what happened to Marshall the past month? Seems their offense digressed. Not sharp at all. Im sure Doc is happy to move on. But as a reminder, next year marshall will still have a young QB.  Only now he has a year of experience . Watch oit for him.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Congrats to uab for winning c-usa.  My biggest question is ,what happened to Marshall the past month? Seems their offense digressed. Not sharp at all. Im sure Doc is happy to move on. But as a reminder, next year marshall will still have a young QB.  Only now he has a year of experience . Watch oit for him.
Posted On: Dec 19th 2020, 6:34 AM #399185

I think he will grow and be a good one. They stopped play for like 3 weeks due to covid and he never looked the same. I have always said the starting and stopping has always made this year very tough. Does anyone know if he got Covid? 
Back to the top

We should have beat them back in October. This season was a total wash. We’ll be back in the championship game next year if Marshall is all we need to worry about in our division. WKU, Charlotte, MTSU all seem primed for a step back. Who knows what ODU is going to look like and FIU is FIU. 
Back to the top

Fun Fact, we are actually tied for the most C-USA league titles in conference history in the modern era (championship game being played between division winners). The other schools, UCF and Tulsa are no longer league members and UAB now has 2 as well. Pretty cool that we can be the premier league team with another title
Back to the top
Control functions: