Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Motor Singletary in the NFL Thread

Add topic

Still doing his THING  :Yawn:

Back to the top

Rick said

Still doing his THING  :Yawn:
Posted On: Dec 19th 2020, 9:38 PM #399205

Mixed feelings here as a Dolphins fan and Owl alum. Happy for Motor but NOT the Bills
Back to the top

I’ve been a Dolphins fan since growing up in Miami in the 80’s. I feel bad for fans of the Bills and Browns and Lions. It just so happens we have players on the Bills and Browns. I’m glad those teams are doing well. Although I probably would’ve felt differently about the Bills in the early 90’s. 
Back to the top

Motor!

Back to the top

Rick said

Motor!

Posted On: Aug 13th 2021, 9:50 PM #402781

Hope this year is better for him. Last year seemed rough.
Back to the top

Should be a solid bounce back year for him. He’s going late in fantasy football drafts
Back to the top

Wow that Bills D sure tanked late in the game vs the Chiefs. UGLY D!!!!! So sorry for Motor, he should have been in the next round with the other Owls (Buddy, Aziz, Trey)! One Owl is guaranteed to be in the Super Bowl
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Wow that Bills D sure tanked late in the game vs the Chiefs. UGLY D!!!!! So sorry for Motor, he should have been in the next round with the other Owls (Buddy, Aziz, Trey)! One Owl is guaranteed to be in the Super Bowl
Posted On: Jan 24th 2022, 9:35 AM #406415

Hard to believe they were all on the same team that went 3-9
Back to the top

owlmart said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Jan 24th 2022, 9:35 AM #406415

Hard to believe they were all on the same team that went 3-9
Posted On: Jan 24th 2022, 1:28 PM #406421

They were on a couple of 3-9 teams. I respect what Partridge built but with the transfer portal being what it is today, I don’t think he would have had the ability to just recruit high school kids on a “be patient” approach 
Back to the top

No disrespect to the other Bills running backs, but Motor should be getting 15-20 touches a game, he's clearly the best back on the team. Hard to argue with winning, but there's clearly a drop when he's not in
Back to the top
Control functions: