Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BREAKING: Penn State QB Michael Johnson Jr. Announces Transfer to FAU

Add topic

This is such a good reminder. I need to constantly remind myself that Posey is just a rookie. Tronti has limited experience . And the incoming Johnson  Jr.  Will be a rookie. Most great college qb's develop. But as a fan, being patient is tough. Just know we have a very talented group of really young athletes.  Its up to the co aches to develop them. And let's be honest, Robisons  absence  and covid change the entire season. We did ok with the hand we were dealt.  
Back to the top

Back to the top

Here is Michael Johnson Jr throwing the football around. Its on air so don’t take too much from it. But he has been working with mark richt’s son. Seems like a big and strong kid.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

This is such a good reminder. I need to constantly remind myself that Posey is just a rookie. Tronti has limited experience . And the incoming Johnson  Jr.  Will be a rookie. Most great college qb's develop. But as a fan, being patient is tough. Just know we have a very talented group of really young athletes.  Its up to the co aches to develop them. And let's be honest, Robisons  absence  and covid change the entire season. We did ok with the hand we were dealt.  
Posted On: Dec 17th 2020, 6:07 PM #399131

Posey and Tronti are trash. The whole QB room needs a makeover.
Back to the top
Control functions: