Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Latest on the Keke Leroy Front

Checked Instagram as I was walking the dogs, and saw this from Keke on his Instagram story. I can't link/embed stories on here because they vanish after 24 hours, but I grabbed a screen cap.

"With this opportunity came conflict and it changed my mindset for life. My Lord and savior took away something that I loved to show me that no matter how I performed on the field it was necessary that I changed my way of living. I'm thankful to be back and I be better than ever."

Obviously with Keke, there was that instance last summer where FAU put him back on the online roster and then dropped him. But if all goes to plan, Keke might just be back…and I think he may have two years left. He hadn't used his redshirt so last year could be his redshirt year, and 2022 is "who knows" because of that extra year everyone got back.

If Keke is back, welcome back, Keke. One of my favorite players and someone I always loved working with. Passionate, just a good guy. Another of the "type of guy who you'd want your daughter/sister to marry" types.

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

I don't want to fan a rumor, but he absolutely was my favorite drfrndivr player. Aggressive.  Violent. A hitter. He has one thing to work on and that is controlling his aggressiveness.  A tough thing to do when you are in a certain game time mindset. But on the field, he is a game changer.  I wish him only the best.
Back to the top

@Shane.  Anything you can share?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

@Shane.  Anything you can share?
Posted On: Jan 12th 2021, 4:42 PM #399931

He is back with the team
Back to the top

Fact?  Or second hand
Back to the top

Not to be semantical, but from a technical perspective he's not officially back on the team yet…he's IS back on campus, and he's "moving in that direction".

Just imagine what Leavitt will have at his disposal next year provided it comes to full fruition.

Back to the top

Can't wait. Coach L will have the most aggressive defenses  in the conference. Wow
Back to the top

Disclaimer:

There is still one more Phase to achieve, but almost there!

Back to the top

What am I missing Coach Leavitt, Coach L?

Is it true Justin Fields has entered the transfer portal and 24/7 sports Crystal Ball has him coming to FAU?
Back to the top

Fall camp roster is out and Keke Leroy is on there with his trademark No. 36. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top
Control functions: