Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: FAU vs. Seton Hall - February 26-28, 2021

Add topic

Our baseball team is like a football team that wins 52-49. Eventually that score will flip flop.we must figure out a way to get our era  lower. Other teams in the conference have pitching staffs with era's below 3. We are at 7. And that was as of Friday.  Probably more now. Better teams will beat us if we can't get better pitching.
Back to the top

Here's FAU's lineup as they go for the sweep over Seton Hall.
Back to the top

The home whites have always been some of my favorite FAU Baseball uniforms. We should be in for a good one today.

Meanwhile, Seton Hall takes a 1-0 lead with an RBI single, we got two outs in the top of the first.

Back to the top

Matt Sparling gets drilled by a line drive, he's down, looks like his afternoon might be in question after 2.1 innings, I'll keep you updated. He went down hard on his leg, but he is trying to stay in the game.
Back to the top

Colby Guy said

Matt Sparling gets drilled by a line drive, he's down, looks like his afternoon might be in question after 2.1 innings, I'll keep you updated. He went down hard on his leg, but he is trying to stay in the game.
Posted On: Feb 28th 2021, 12:26 PM #400817

Sparling stays in the game, big ups to him. He's back up there throwing some heat like nothing happened.
Back to the top

They says a lot for this kid. FAU  tough
Back to the top

Bobby Morgensen was a noteable name missing from the lineup today, he's a little banged up and is day-to-day. I'll update you with more as I get it.
Back to the top

The Owls take advantage of a bases-loaded, no outs situation and came out with a six-run inning that included a two-run shot from Nicholas Toney, his second home run of the year. Mitchell Hartigan also got 2 RBIs of his own with a single to left.

Back to the top

Sam Low looks amazing over at second base. He just made a beautiful jumping catch that saved an extra base hit here in the top of the fifth, what a play!
Back to the top

Dante Visconti has entered the game in the seventh inning, but let's not forget about Sparling's amazing start after a scare in the third inning. Here are his final stats:

Back to the top
Control functions: