Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: FAU vs. Seton Hall - February 26-28, 2021

Add topic

If the bullpen can stop with the inconsistencies, the Owls could easily take the conference. They've been solid in every other aspect of the game.
Back to the top

Agree. Looks like coach is looking for the three or four guys he can go to.  Still early. Still putting the puzzle together.
Back to the top

This team is really good. I was telling Jack how good the lineup is top to bottom before the season. They’ve shown up. Way too many bats for the 9 spot lineup. Remember Josey didn’t even toss this weekend - so I think our pitching will get there.

One thing I’m curious about: is Hartigan not pitching anymore? I remember him being lights out.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

He is one of the most versatile guys on the team. His arm didn't go away. Just haven't seen him yet
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I'm watching odu , UNCC, and fiu.  Crazy hitting and pitching. I think we are one of five top teams. Need to keep our arms healthy  and pain free.
Posted On: Feb 28th 2021, 8:46 PM #400833

Miami (OHIO), not UM,  dominated FIU today………. :Laughing:
Back to the top

If we can get some consistency out of the bullpen I think we have something. This lineup seems different than in past years. Maybe this is an overreaction, but I don't think we have ever had a hitter like Schanuel. And seeing what UCF did over the weekend in Oxford makes that series opening winning that more impressive.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

This team is really good. I was telling Jack how good the lineup is top to bottom before the season. They’ve shown up. Way too many bats for the 9 spot lineup. Remember Josey didn’t even toss this weekend - so I think our pitching will get there.

One thing I’m curious about: is Hartigan not pitching anymore? I remember him being lights out.
Posted On: Feb 28th 2021, 9:33 PM #400836

Can confirm, NJOwl did say this lol.

Mac mentioned that we would see Hartigan on the mound this season, but we have yet to see it.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Can Schanuel play football? His offensive skills are needed there, too. 🙂

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Posted On: Feb 28th 2021, 9:33 PM #400836

Was wondering the same thing.  Is Hartigan still getting work in with the pitchers too.  Also what's up with Dylan O'Connell.  What's is status.  
Back to the top
Control functions: