Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Baseball in the Polls

Add topic

The first poll of the week came out this morning, and look who D1Baseball decided to include!

FAU is ranked No. 21 in the nation!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

March 1: Perfect Game sneaks FAU in at No. 25.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

GO OWLS
Back to the top

THE WILLIE WAGON said

GO OWLS
Posted On: Mar 1st 2021, 10:47 AM #400845

This.

Also, eagerly awaiting an update for Spring Football 
Back to the top

Did anybody notice the weekend series between ole miss (#1) vs. UCF.. We took two of three from UCF. UCF was one run short of sweeping the #1  team.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Did anybody notice the weekend series between ole miss (#1) vs. UCF.. We took two of three from UCF. UCF was one run short of sweeping the #1  team.
Posted On: Mar 1st 2021, 1:23 PM #400848

Oh yeah.  Don't know what to make of ucf.  Lost to us then got shutout by Stetson I believe it was then pull that off.  Baseball???  Lol.
Back to the top

The Owls move up in two polls, and will next hit the road for another tough contest:

Back to the top

We can beat the canes also. Must keep hitting
Back to the top

Nice to be ranked..  Pitchings gotta step it up a notch or three if we want to stay there though. Our weekend pitching is giving up way way too many runs.  We can't expect to score double digit runs every game.  
Back to the top

Roscoeowl said

Nice to be ranked..  Pitchings gotta step it up a notch or three if we want to stay there though. Our weekend pitching is giving up way way too many runs.  We can't expect to score double digit runs every game.  
Posted On: Mar 8th 2021, 11:15 AM #400978

Pitching was pretty good against FGCU. Friday's games they had a lot of hits fall in and find holes thru the infield, and Sunday all those runs came when the game was already out of reach. I think the pitching has been trending better.
Back to the top
Control functions: