Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Spring Game

Add topic

Florida Atlantic football team will host the 2021 Spring Game Saturday, March 27th at 3:00 PM at FAU Stadium. Admission is free and open to the public, but will be limited. COVID mask and social distancing protocols will also be in place.

Players will be divided into two teams, which began being drafted last week. The two teams will play a traditional game consisting of two halves.

Fan Details

Parking is free for the event in Garage III or in the Red and Blue lots. No tailgating permitted. No tents, large groups or trailers allowed. ADA parking is available in Garage III with state-issued permit. Gates 1 and 2 which are located on the south west side of the stadium will open at 2:00 PM.

Seating locations will be spaced out to allow six feet of social distance around each pod. Seating is only permitted in the stickered seats located on the west side of the stadium

Concessions will be made available on the Delray Hyundai Deck. Options include Chick-fil-A, Empanadas To Go, Nathan’s Hot Dogs and a full-service bar.

Related Content

2021 FAU Spring Football Thread
Back to the top

Combed through the spring game rosters just now, and Andre Lamas — who was one of the few commits in LK’s final class who still signed to come here — was among the first picks. They had recruited him as a center so if he’s going that early (not sure what he is playing now), in a mostly-meaningless draft in a meaningless game, I have to think that bodes well for what they think of his development. 

Same with DeCarius Hawthorne (second-year freshman DL). Could it be nothing? Sure. Obviously the draft is skewed a certain way (linemen first) but it could bode very well. 

Roll Owls. Hopefully this will be the last practice before Keke is back. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Dang jake! Getting my hopes up with that last sentence. He is my favorite defensive guy and a game changer. I really hope, not just for the team but also for himself, that he works out the situation. I always root for the kids.
Back to the top

Coach Bills built his roster on the trenches, but when it came time to pick skill-position players, James Charles was a name that jumped out to him.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Coach Perkins picked electric RB Johnny Ford as his "offensive free agent," but the decision wasn't as easy as some may think. Especially as Coach Bills drafted lineman heavy, Coach Perkins said he really had his eyes sent on FAU center Nick Weber.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Couple notable spring game details for the fans:

No tailgating. Parking is free in Garage III and red/blue lots. 

Full-service bar, plus concessions. 

Tix not required. Free entry. 

See everyone Saturday!

Back to the top

JakeElman said

Couple notable spring game details for the fans:

No tailgating. Parking is free in Garage III and red/blue lots. 

Full-service bar, plus concessions. 

Tix not required. Free entry. 

See everyone Saturday!
Posted On: Mar 23rd 2021, 5:12 PM #401337

Not saying I disagree if it's the rule, but are masks mandatory at all times while in your seat?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

From FAU:

“Face coverings required at entrance gates and inside FAU Stadium at all times, unless actively eating or drinking. Proper line spacing and queuing will be utilized.”

Back to the top

I’m sure they legally have to say that. It’s like the health warning on a pack of cigarettes. 

Back to the top

85' in South Florida at 3:00 PM with a mask on in the sun, good times.
Back to the top
Control functions: