Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

Local Owl said

I tried to get an extra ticket to Friday's  game. Went on the site,  redirected me to ticket master. Quite possibly the worst site to purchase anything ever. Games not in sequence.  Click on game info, nothing. Clicked in seton  hall, Sunday's game comes up. Click on the next seton  hall, Sunday's game  comes up. Click on third seton hall, sundsy s game again. I'm going to assume Friday and Saturday are sold out. But if this is the case, bring this to the buyers attention and redirect them to the next avail able game. And fau wonders why we are floundering with attendance.  
Posted On: Feb 25th 2021, 11:57 AM #400737

I'm pretty sure we are sold out…..which is good sign but wish they would have sold more tickets
Back to the top

All Miami games are sold out, our home contest and both away tilts as well.

Back to the top

Well, we've gone from a 7-1 start to 10-9 after tonight's loss to #18 Miami - not a usual pattern for FAU Baseball by any stretch of the imagination.
Back to the top

The Charlotte series times have been adjusted to 4:00 PM Friday, 1:00 PM Sat, and 1:00 PM Sun.

The net result of this is that they will play in 50' weather on Friday for two hours and end in 48' rather than 44' if it were played at the originally scheduled time.

UPDATED SCHEDULE: HERE
Back to the top

Owls vs Monarchs to open the 2021 C-USA Tournament:

Back to the top

One win and three losses in the regular season. But this is the tournament. Anything can happen.
Back to the top
Control functions: