Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 C-USA Baseball Championship

Add topic

We need to get rid of CBS SN as fast as possible as it is not available enough with ease. It's premium on Xfinity/Comcast and Hotwire doesn't even carry it. This means primarily only chord cutters or people willing to pay for it can get it.
Back to the top

Rick said

We need to get rid of CBS SN as fast as possible as it is not available enough with ease. It's premium on Xfinity/Comcast and Hotwire doesn't even carry it. This means primarily only chord cutters or people willing to pay for it can get it.
Posted On: May 30th 2021, 2:04 PM #402318

Don’t forget the weird cropping that they do on Xfinity/Comcast. 😬

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Found out that is because its not even in HD, it's a SD feed…ok, let me get this right, you want us to pay for a SD feed?

LOL
Back to the top

Rick, I swear I spent 10 minutes during the UNT game in 2018 trying to find an HD feed on my Xfinity...alternating back and fourth...resetting the TV...trying the app on my phone. All soft definition...in 2018!

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Check your e-mail...
Back to the top

Championship Final:

Old Dominion 7  LA Tech 5

The Bulldogs tie it up in dramatic fashion in the bottom of the ninth to force extras but the Monarchs are too much in the end.
Back to the top

The Owls see Bobby Morgensen placed on the All Championship Team:

Back to the top

Odu  dominated us this year. They proved they were the best this year. Coach mac will get us back to the top.
Back to the top

Who would have EVER thought CUSA would get FOUR (4) teams in the NCAA (even HOSTING one!) and FAU would NOT be one of 'em?
Back to the top
Control functions: