Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Just Crazy

Had a feeling the woke cancel culture folks were going to come for the Owl Fingers sooner or later. Unbelievable.
Back to the top

Let me simplify my original post. I find it comical  and "crazy" that we have gotten to a point where I need a warning. , whether it be this subject or any subject, that a photo may  offend me or harm me. I'm making fun of it.  Someone's photos, words, etc do not/ can not alter my world.   No warnings needed.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Had a feeling the woke cancel culture folks were going to come for the Owl Fingers sooner or later. Unbelievable.
Posted On: Jun 30th 2021, 12:34 AM #402518

It’s just an algorithm.

It doesn’t know better.

No is coming for anything. 

There are thousands of pics of people doing Owl fingers and no one has ever complained.

If anyone in the future does without prior knowledge, FAU will have  always had it first.

Back to the top

Someone programs the image censor to flag the content, providing the parameters to flag the symbol is racist. The censor doesn't "know" any better but the company who hired the person to do and defines the "rules" does. That was the point being made. When you start censoring things, you are no longer just a service provider you are a publisher - which is exactly what is happening Google, Twitter, and Facebook.
Back to the top

Well alright… back to football 
Back to the top

owlmart said

Well alright… back to football 
Posted On: Jun 30th 2021, 8:57 AM #402522

:cool:
Back to the top
Control functions: