Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Roughing the Passer College Football Power Rankings

Local Owl said

Agree. I don't know about you guys, but I am very excited about this season. I bought a new FAU  tailgate tent last season and it is still in the box. Can't wait to get together with my old friends and party , then go in a cheer for my owl's. Let the real Taggart  era start.  
Posted On: Jul 8th 2021, 3:57 PM #402552

I’m at a 6/10…much higher than I expected to be at this point. Hopefully they’ll open practice up so people can actually report what’s going on. And so we know how well Keke is playing. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Agree. I don't know about you guys, but I am very excited about this season. I bought a new FAU  tailgate tent last season and it is still in the box. Can't wait to get together with my old friends and party , then go in a cheer for my owl's. Let the real Taggart  era start.  
Posted On: Jul 8th 2021, 3:57 PM #402552

Can't wait for the season, I am ready for everything to finally come together. This team is extremely talented, along with the coaching staff!!!

Back to the top

Agreed. Really no holes on this team I can think of we’ll certainly be in the mix for a Conference title again. And even though we consider last year a down year, we were in the mix for a division title late into the season so if that’s the floor, I’m excited for the ceiling. Also, found out today that Stadium and Bally Sports are both owned by Sinclair Broadcasting so I would reasonably expect to catch our game since Stadium on the same channel the Marlins and Panthers play on
Back to the top
Control functions: