Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Places Five on 2021 All Conference USA Watch List; Picked 2nd in East

FAU Football Places Five on 2021 All Conference USA Watch List
Back to the top

Also picked to finish 2nd in the East behind Marshall:

Back to the top

I like Robinson but am I missing something? Everyone around the league must expect him to become the next Kalib Woods or Stoshak. Would’ve guessed TJ Chase would’ve made the list if they picked any receiver. But I wanted to see them use Robinson more last year so I’m not complaining. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Congrats!

Something about this year feels like we should beat Marshall and win the East. I haven’t looked at Marshall’s roster, but this FAU team has so much talent
Back to the top

Marshall has a new coach and a very young team. I guess people are expecting big things out of Grant Wells but he might be overrated IMO. Started the year strong didn’t look so good against our D and in the final four games of the year. 
Back to the top

They are completely going off of the same thing 99% of prognosticators do: last year.
Back to the top

Rick said

They are completely going off of the same thing 99% of prognosticators do: last year.
Posted On: Jul 20th 2021, 8:43 AM #402596

Bingo if you look back at the pre season lists from years past alot of it is way off.
Back to the top

Not to mention, not a lot of national media attention on C-USA unless one of our schools is having an undefeated season. How would they know!
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Marshall has a new coach and a very young team. I guess people are expecting big things out of Grant Wells but he might be overrated IMO. Started the year strong didn’t look so good against our D and in the final four games of the year. 
Posted On: Jul 19th 2021, 5:18 PM #402595

Barring a slew of injuries on our end.

We are going to whoop them in Boca this year.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Following up with another update: The Athletic projects FAU to finish third in the conference behind Marshall and WKU. I think every respectable and trustworthy outlet (which The Athletic is) I've seen had FAU finishing second before this.

I think people are buying way, way too high on Marshall. That is a culture and program where they collapse every year. I don't think Huff can fix that this early.

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top
Control functions: