Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

PROJECTED TWO DEEP: FAU Football vs Florida

PROJECTED TWO DEEP: FAU Football vs Florida

NOTES:

- Outside LB is a rotational position and does not signify a truly "two deep" as it is dependent on the star's involvement based on opponent's offensive counter personnel.

- Offensive linemen Kamaar Bell and Chaz Neal aren't listed as starters as of now because they weren't here for Spring camp and were not mentioned in position interviews. However as the season progresses, it is possible they will begin to see starting minutes.
Back to the top

Biggest takeaway from this 2 deep: the actual depth! We had games in the past where there would be no back-up at certain positions or the same guy at 4 different positions as back-up. We have never had anywhere close to this much depth since I started following the team.

Speaking of which, was this past spring game the first one where we had 2 real separate teams? If not, then it was definitely our most competitive with two fully stocked teams, either of which could have certainly competed in CUSA!

I am so excited for this season!  

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

You have incorrect information my friend. Please check your information
Back to the top

Just In:

FAUOwlsnest,com has learned that the Owls will likely be without a key starter this weekend. More to come on this with the release of the official depth chart.
Back to the top

🌾👀🌾
Back to the top
Control functions: