Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Fall Camp

This. Is. Interesting…

MJJ and Tronti on the field at the same time for this set of plays. Wonder if this is the beginning of a new trick play based formation.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Notables from SID Katrina McCormack during non-media periods today:

• N'Kosi Perry found TJ Chase for a 75-yard score
  • Michael Johnson, Jr. called his number and rushed for 15 yards
  • Willie Taggart, Jr. also connected with Chase, who outbattled double coverage for a 30-yard gain
  • Ashton McNeal broke up a pass up the middle
  • James Charles had a 20-yard run
  • In 1st-and-10, Nick Tronti went to Willie Wright to move the chains
  • Perry hit Kelvin Dean, Jr. who turned his catch-and-run into a big gain
  • Armani-Eli Adams collected an interception
  • "Smoke" Romain Mungin broke up a pass
  • Larry McCammon III ran downhill for a 10-yard gain to get the offense inside the red zone
  • Yanez Rogers, Jr. broke up a pass on third down
Back to the top

Was really excited for Yanez Rogers when he announced his transfer over a year ago as a WR from Cincinnati. I'm interested to see how he'll do on the other side of the ball.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Willie Taggart gave us A LOT of good nuggets today, be on the lookout for VideoPlay today!
Back to the top

The FAU Football team is getting WARMED UP in preparation for tomorrow's scrimmage! Stay tuned!
Back to the top

Tronti and Wester connected on this BEAUTIFUL pass during practice. Wester has been very impressive during camp, stay tuned for OwlBytes for more on him.
Back to the top

Coach Taggart says that Lasater has missed practice the last couple of days and will not be healthy for the UF game. The goal is to have him back next week against Georgia Southern.
Back to the top
Control functions: