Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2021 - FAU @ UF

It is football season and really refreshing to have it back after the 2020 season. It will be exciting to see full stadiums again in college football. FAU is starting the season in Gainesville is a tough task. By no means am I expecting to see a victory, but I hope to see FAU compete and keep the game close. I would like to N’kosi really make that QB position his and see what the new offense looks like under Michael Johnson Sr. And the new QB. My goal is we have a football game still in the 3rd quarter, and we see glimpses of the potential for the remaining regular season like Wisconsin, Ohio State and not Oklahoma.

UF 38
FAU 17 
Back to the top

I can’t think of anytime after week 1 where I thought “this is going to be our year” no different this week 49-14 
Back to the top

I was tempted not to do the five predictions that are really like nine predictions … but I feel like it’s tradition at this point. Almost as much as Delt running this thread. 

1. UF wins 38-20 but the game is much more competitive than the final score looks. 
2. N’Kosi Perry throws two touchdowns and an interception. John Mitchell catches one TD and Johnny Ford hauls in the other. McCammon leads the Owls in rushing because of one long gain.
3. FAU’s defense beats up Emory Jones. Chris Jones gets 1.5 sacks and Courtney McBride adds another. I’m gonna guess FAU totals five sacks as a team. Jordan Helm also picks off a pass. 
4. Shahriari hits both field goal attempts, Hayball keeps FAU in it, and Wester has a big return on one but also fumbles on another return. 
5. Malcolm Davidson and Keke Leroy are non-factors this game, leading to Twitter outcry and both dominating against GS next week. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

I’m glad we’re finally back to a normal type football season. I’m going to say Gators win 45-28 but, we’ll be competitive for most of the game and we’ll leave feeling good about some things
Back to the top

My prediction – won't be a body bag game but won't be 2015 either.  Agree with DeltaAlumnus is 100% on point.
Back to the top

UF 41
FAU 20

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Wish we could schedule these games during P5 Senior day at the end of the season.
Anyways, Im looking forward to a competitive game, with no Injuries.

UF 35-24 FAU
Back to the top

USF and Taggart fan here. Good luck on your game. I hope you guys wear them out if you don't beat them…I need them a little worn out by the time we play them lol
Back to the top

Honestly, don't know what to "expect" tomorrow.

For the first time in many years, the lockdown (both COVID and access) has prevented a confidence level that presents comfort in both establishing and standing behind.

That said…

Am I "expecting us to lose"?

Yes.

Why?

Because we are facing an SEC program with serious talent across the board - and a very tough duel threat QB to account for.

Should we be better offensively over last year? Absolutely.

Will we be?

See last answer minus the QB portion.

That said X2…

FAU 17  Florida 39

#GoOwls! 👌
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Wish we could schedule these games during P5 Senior day at the end of the season.
Anyways, Im looking forward to a competitive game, with no Injuries.

UF 35-24 FAU
Posted On: Sep 3rd 2021, 4:34 PM #402984

So with you on this Island. Can’t help but think what some of those P5 games would have looked like if we played them in November 
Back to the top
Control functions: