Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Baseball Stadium Upgrades

Add topic

There are no projects listed within the university tracking system right now, but this is what AD Brian White had to say yesterday:

Facility Updates Coming Soon

Keep your eyes open for some updates regarding facilities improvements that are coming very soon to FAU Baseball Stadium, the Tom Oxley Center and FAU Arena. We're very excited about these projects and look forward to sharing more information with you soon.

Many have looked into this, with former AD Craig Angelos floating the above rendering image many years ago.

Hopefully something will arise out of this round of mention.
Back to the top

Oh my. Could FAU baseball finally be getting toilets.
Back to the top

Here are the details as of right now:

Back to the top

I guess toilets will have to wait. But I guess you can only do what your wallet let's you
Back to the top

If anyone has $15M ready to find a new home, a new Stadium is up for sponsor as well  - and it does include new bathrooms.

Didn't put that "Phase" into the earlier share, but it's there for the taking.

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Rick said

If anyone has $15M ready to find a new home, a new Stadium is up for sponsor as well  - and it does include new bathrooms.

Didn't put that "Phase" into the earlier share, but it's there for the taking.

:Big-Grin:
Posted On: May 13th 2021, 9:11 PM #402089

I know a wealthy man in West Palm Beach who has somewhat of a pre-exiting relationship with FAU. Coming in 2023: Donald Trump Stadium!

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Just read this.i know it was meant as a joke……but at the right price, I could see him doing  it. He is just egotistical enough to do it. And you thought the geo group was divisive  Fyi…i voted for him , but he is crazy enough to do it.
Back to the top

JUST IN: FAU Baseball receives ONE MILLION dollar donation, the largest in program history, for much needed facility upgrades!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Here's what is available for naming opportunities according to the Future of FAU Baseball Fund:

- FAU Baseball Performance Center ($1M)

- Scoreboard ($350K)

- Paradise Hill ($100K)

- Renovated Locker Room ($100K)

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Great gift for the school. If I'm FAU, I try and get the smaller things done (Paradise Hill, Scoreboard, and Locker Rooms) for the upcoming season, and wait for more gifts for the other stuff.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top
Control functions: