Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Prediction 2021 FAU vs Ga Southern

FAU gets a chance to avenge last seasons loss at Ga Southern in Boca! I cant wait just to be able to enjoy tailgating tomorrow, and get to watch a home game with hopefully a good crowd tomorrow.

Now on to the prediction. I do think it is very important for FAU to jumps out to a early lead against Ga Southern so they cant get into a rhythm with the triple option and be forced to throw the ball a little bit more. If we let Ga Southern hang around this game can get dangerous because Ga Southern will hold the time of possession and keep FAU's offense off the field. I am cautiously optimistic going into this game because I do see a path to victory for Ga Southern.

In saying that I think FAU jumps out to an early lead with N'Kosi having a big day and celebrating with shotgunning a beer midfield with his new partnership with Islamorada beer company

FAU wins 38-20
Back to the top

Excited to get back to the stadium tomorrow. First time I’ll be watching a football game as a fan in-person since the 2015 Shula Bowl. 

I’m feeling optimistic. I’ll take FAU 27-14. Johnny Ford rushes for 115+ yards and two scores. N’Kosi Perry throws two touchdowns. Chase Lasater forces a fumble. No weather delays. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

I'm just not there with this offense putting the ball in the endzone yet. I think we will move the ball well and kick a bunch of field goals 26-17 owls
Back to the top

49-10. Owls W.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

34-23 Owls!
Back to the top

I expect FAU to win this game, the team is talented and showed tenacity against the gators.
FAU 31 vs GS 17
I will be at the game with my wife.
Back to the top

I’m going to take FAU 31-17. It’ll be closer than what the score indicates however. An extra nugget to my prediction will include an official invite to the American Athletic Conference after the weekend 👀👀👀
Back to the top

I'm just desperate for a win and a big turnout. Please please please please please pleaseeee get to the stadium.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Let’s pack that stadium tomorrow!! If we want to move up to a better conference we, as fans, have to do our part to fill that stadium up. Go Owls!!!
Back to the top

30-21, FAU! And that math has field goals not missed points after… Let's go owls.
Back to the top
Control functions: