Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs. FORDHAM 09/18

I am in no way trying to steal the thunder of those who have been posting the "Fearless Predictions" in past weeks, years, etc. I thank you for taking the lead in my absence. I started the "Fearless Predictions" thread probably 15 or so years ago. As time went on, so did life, and I have not been nearly as good about keeping up with it as I once was. Nothing tragic keeping me away. I still post on occasion, but family, career, etc. make it hard to keep as active as I would like on this board. Anyhow, I am happy to start it off this week with my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS including a few upset picks for the week.

FAU vs. Fordham

FAU has more talent and muscle than Fordham. That is the bottom line. As a former LB, I am interested to see how the Fordham LB who had 31 tackles against Nebraska plays against FAU. I doubt he will get anywhere close to that due to the difference in offensive scheme played by FAU. Still will be fun to watch.

Fearless Prediction:

FAU 45
Fordham 17

Upsets predictions:

Michigan State plays at #24 Miami. MSU wins with a superior running game and defensive effort.

MSU 27
Miami 24

#12 Notre Dame plays host to unranked Purdue. Boilermakers are 2-0 and averaging almost 40 points per game. FSU took Notre Dame to overtime, and the Irish did not do much to impress against Toledo. Either ND made some serious changes in the last week, or Purdue plays spoiler in the Irish home opener.

Purdue 31
Notre Dame 28

Florida State desperately needs a win. The Seminoles seemed to gain some respect in an overtime loss to Notre Dame, but followed it up with a loss to FCS opponent Jacksonville State. What seemed to be a positive for FSU in hanging with ND quickly changed course with the loss to JSU and Notre Dame squeeking past Toledo in week two. Wake Forest brings some confidence to the game after outscoring CUSA and FCS opponents in the first two weeks by a total of 83 to 26. Demon Deacons add to FSU's misery.

Wake Forest 37
FSU 31

GO OWLS!!! 

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

This is my favorite thread each week. Thanks as always, Delt. 

I’ll take FAU 31-13. I’m feeling a big game from Larry McCammon and Jaylen Joyner. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

I’ll take FAU 38-14.

Also, who is watching a Miami game and thinking there’s only 23 teams in the nation better?
Back to the top

owlmart said

I’ll take FAU 38-14.

Also, who is watching a Miami game and thinking there’s only 23 teams in the nation better?
Posted On: Sep 17th 2021, 9:59 AM #403378

Give me the Owls 48-10. We’re about to hit a stride I can feel it.

As for the Canes, I’m also a Miami alum so I can’t speak to that but I will say I had higher expectations coming into the season. I’ll be watching both games tomorrow and will also take Miami 31-28 in a close game
Back to the top

41-3 Owls
Back to the top

I can't see this team scoring much (if at all) against us…will it be like the Bethune Cookman game a few years back though?

Sure would be nice!

Will go with…

FAU 42  Fordham 6

Back to the top

I expect the owls to win this one.
FAU 31 vs Fordham 10
I would like to see a bit more of Tronti and MJ.
Back to the top

56-13, FAU! With three different FAU QB's scoring on the ground or in the air; four different RB's getting over fifty yards (Dean's one of'm).
Back to the top

I’ll throw my quick prediction in. FAU gets off to a quick start and never stops. Young guys will get some play time, and hopefully find some contributors for the reminder of the season. 

FAU wins: 48-6
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

56-13, FAU! With three different FAU QB's scoring on the ground or in the air; four different RB's getting over fifty yards (Dean's one of'm).
Posted On: Sep 17th 2021, 9:19 PM #403385

I want to see is run that Posey package exclusively in the fourth quarter!
Back to the top
Control functions: