Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of September 25, 2021

Add topic

Tonight's game ought to be very interesting…
Back to the top

Gotta love yet another Marshall choke job!
Back to the top

Rick said

Tonight's game ought to be very interesting…
Posted On: Sep 24th 2021, 6:44 PM #403563

17-14 MTSU at the break.

No matter what they say about him, Stock is a great coach. That is one hard place to recruit to, he just lost his starting transfer QB to "retirement", and is winning (right now) on the road.

Back to the top

FINAL:

MTSU 39  Charlotte 42

Second half is explosive offensively, and we now know that both teams will likely have serious issues with ours.

The main takeaway from the game was that the 49er run game was better - that was the difference.

Blue Raiders QB Chase Cunningham (379 YDS, 5TD) edged out Chris Reynolds (339 YDS, 4TD) with a 190.8 to 185.2 QBR for the contest. Neither had an INT.

Charlotte actually ran the ball more by a slight margin, and will be interesting to see what the game plan is against FAU as they amassed 207 yards on the ground.
Back to the top

I think it’s safe to pencil in a pair of Ws against these clearly inferior squads
Back to the top

FINAL:

FIU 27  Central Michigan 31

The Panthers blow a 27-10 4th quarter lead and manage just 42 yards on the ground.

They fall to 1-3 and will next face FAU in Shula Bowl XX.
Back to the top

They're in absolute shambles.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

They're in absolute shambles.
Posted On: Sep 25th 2021, 5:24 PM #403578

Gotta love it
Back to the top

FINAL:

UTSA 31  Memphis  28

The Roadrunners capture a six point upset over the Tigers and continue to make a case for the next level in what would seem to be a leverage win.

Back to the top

FINAL:

Buffalo 35  Old Dominion 34

Solid defensive adjustments and a 27-0 scoring run in the second half are not enough for the Monarchs to overtake the the Bills, who net all 35 of their points in the first :30 minutes of play. Worth noting, Buffalo was a 13 point favorite.
Back to the top
Control functions: