Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU Football @ Air Force - September 25, 2021

Add topic

illinoisowl said

I was disappointed. FAU looked like an FCS team playing against an FBS. 
Posted On: Sep 25th 2021, 11:21 PM #403653

Game went as badly as it possibly could of barring serious injury.

I’m interested to see what Willies got.  Getting these guys into a positive mindset and ready for next Saturday isn’t going to be easy. We didn’t just lose the game, we didn’t even compete.  That is concerning.

We had games like this last year, many of them.  I chalked it up to Covid and lack of QB play.  This year, those excuses don’t exist.

Let’s see how this goes….

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Wow.. Taggart is not a happy camper. You can clearly hear his anger and disappointment in his voice.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Coach Taggart isn't holding back one bit.

Back to the top

Well that answers that. Larry McCammon DID NOT travel to Colorado Springs.

Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

Looks like taggart coached team.  Unprepared and sloppy

Posted On: Sep 25th 2021, 10:36 PM #403636

Exactly how are the Seminoles doing this year???? 2nd year for that coach…..
Back to the top

Roscoeowl said

Well.  Not much to say about this game.  Must have been the altitude.  Lol.  
Posted On: Sep 25th 2021, 11:10 PM #403644

From the 1st play on???

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

SeminOwl28 said

Posted On: Sep 26th 2021, 8:50 AM #403664

Not good. Jimbo created a huge mess there and taggart made it worse if anything

Do you want to continue projecting instead of recognizing how the program is regressing under taggart ?  Did you see a prepared team yesterday?  We looked like a middle of the road fcs team

But hey at least we saved money by fsu paying him.  Oh and swag right ?  That's what's important
Back to the top

LawOwl said

d-owl said

LawOwl said

d-owl said

USMCOWL said

Yet we should still dominate that school from down south and build back some confidence going into a tough league schedule.

Would hope so, but I get the sense that game me be less comfortable than we'd like.

Posted On: Sep 25th 2021, 11:01 PM #403642

To be expected it’s a rivalry after all. 
Posted On: Sep 25th 2021, 11:07 PM #403643

Exactly - and they frankly choked away 2 games they had won - they will be out for blood. Meanwhile we have a lot of issues to address in a week.
Posted On: Sep 25th 2021, 11:10 PM #403645

Most worrisome aspect right now is our Run D. And they have an all conference caliber back in Price. 
Posted On: Sep 25th 2021, 11:13 PM #403647

It was disappointing to see it it, downright awful tackling. Could clearly see they had no answer for the run from at least that second drive TD, where their QB made a simple move without breaking a sweat and trotted 94 yards to the house. Then on the flip side to have an offensive performance like that against a team that should have been lit up in the aerial attack is disturbing. The O Line also appears to be a big, big issue. Doesn't help that Perry was off all night.

Would have loved to have just seen Tronti or even Johnson in there at some point in the second half, just for another look to see what they could potentially give if ever needed.
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

GeorgiaOwl said

SeminOwl28 said

Do you want to continue projecting instead of recognizing how the program is regressing under taggart ?  Did you see a prepared team yesterday?  We looked like a middle of the road fcs team

But hey at least we saved money by fsu paying him.  Oh and swag right ?  That's what's important
Posted On: Sep 26th 2021, 9:08 AM #403666

Totally agree. Hated the hire from day one. Look how bad FSU is. Those are mainly WT's recruits. Lots of talent but no team. After that unnecessary roughness on the Louisville QB, the FSU sideline had a meltdown with teammates  on the verge of throwing down.  
Back to the top

cbboarder said

SeminOwl28 said

GeorgiaOwl said

SeminOwl28 said

Posted On: Sep 26th 2021, 9:08 AM #403666

Totally agree. Hated the hire from day one. Look how bad FSU is. Those are mainly WT's recruits. Lots of talent but no team. After that unnecessary roughness on the Louisville QB, the FSU sideline had a meltdown with teammates  on the verge of throwing down.  
Posted On: Sep 26th 2021, 10:08 AM #403669

Exactly.  I cant even tell with FSU yet and norvell.  He inherited a complete crap show

Taggart inherited a team coming off a conference title and a blow out bowl win over SMU.

It's two completely different situations.  And we are clearly regressing.  The not being prepared and stupid penalties are showing up
Back to the top
Control functions: