Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU vs FIU - Shula Bowl XX

Add topic

that was a garbage call…. how is a tackler know the player doesn't have the ball anymore…. cmon

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

All I am saying is we better pull this game out because there will be a lot of not so nice talking points given some of the garbage we are seeing in the first half.
Back to the top

Taggart doing his best to make fiu a viable option and kill our AAC hopes I see
Back to the top

Its infuriating that we have such a talented team but our coaches are incredibly inept.
Back to the top

faufan2017 said

Its infuriating that we have such a talented team but our coaches are incredibly inept.
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 4:33 PM #403792

At least we saved money with FSU paying taggart though. Moves like that hurt the program .  He's going to continue to help us backslide.   

My hope is the aac takes us before taggart effect takes full hold.  Then we can reload after he fails
Back to the top

Johnny Ford hasn't returned to the field, but that's no problem. James Charles carries the ball into the end zone.
Back to the top

FAU's failed two point conversion comes back to bite them… FIU has the lead.
Back to the top

Bam!
Back to the top

Told y’all it’s gonna be a close one! Daughter taking a nap on my chest while I sip on a Sam Adams Octoberfest and watch the Owls score another TD. It’s the little things that make life pleasant 😃
Back to the top

BOOM! What a throw from Perry!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content