Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU vs FIU - Shula Bowl XX

Add topic

LawOwl said

It was on local TV in the West Palm Beach market and streaming for free on the Stadium website/app
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 7:45 PM #403854

If you were in the West Palm Beach Market you…you went to the game…right (I know people have kids and work and turf toe and whatnot)??
Back to the top

Great win. The players played great, coaches made the proper 2nd half adjustments on D. The O is what I've wanted to see. Overall, just very happy after this. Zyon got beat badly on a play in the first half, but his pick more than made up for it!
Back to the top

It was on the stadium app for me
Back to the top

It was on the link you guys provided on the web site. I live  in Tennessee.
Back to the top

owlmart said

Great win. The players played great, coaches made the proper 2nd half adjustments on D. The O is what I've wanted to see. Overall, just very happy after this. Zyon got beat badly on a play in the first half, but his pick more than made up for it!
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 7:53 PM #403857

This is one of the more satisfying performances I can remember. I was curious to see how the staff was going to adjust the team after the debacle last week. A little iffy to start, but by the middle of the second quarter it was all systems go. Kudos to the staff and players.

As far as Stadium, I just streamed the site on TV.
Back to the top

I think I found it now on the site.  Was buried some.  I had a film festival thing during it so couldn't watch live.  Thanks
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

LawOwl said

It was on local TV in the West Palm Beach market and streaming for free on the Stadium website/app

If you were in the West Palm Beach Market you…you went to the game…right (I know people have kids and work and turf toe and whatnot)??
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 7:48 PM #403856

I couldn’t I have a 7 week old at home otherwise I would have been there 
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 7:48 PM #403856

In NY so obviously not there, but on TV attendance looked good – much better than it typically looks there with a strong student contingent.
Back to the top

Yea, it looked like an OK turn out.
Back to the top

Amazing game!
Attendance was really good, I was surprised to see the amount of red shirts in the stadium.
West side line probably 90% full, south end zone 50% full, north end zone 25 % full and east side bottom section 90% full.
the sleeping giant down south is still sleeping.
Go owls!
Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content