Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU better have people working on moving conferences...

Any updates from insiders on here ?   Stuff has dried up with about everyone in cusa rumored at some point
Back to the top

Well epic fail today.  Didn't help our cause.  I'm worried we are about to be left behind in a conference that is hit in multiple directions with defections
Back to the top

I agree. The more time that passes without us hearing anything, the more concerned I become that an invite is not coming. If I’m the AAC, why not try to poach a good program like Coastal Carolina and/or App State before going for us? I’m getting worried 
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

Well epic fail today.  Didn't help our cause.  I'm worried we are about to be left behind in a conference that is hit in multiple directions with defections
Posted On: Oct 9th 2021, 11:18 PM #404088

Yeah, seems like every single time we have an opportunity to make a good impression on the field we trip over our own feet and land flat on our face.  
Back to the top

Conferences really don’t care about on field product, which we’ve proven we are capable of providing.

Facilities and potential - both of which we are oozing - are the main draws. Commitment to spending on football means a lot more than 8-4 versus 11-1.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Conferences really don’t care about on field product, which we’ve proven we are capable of providing.

Facilities and potential - both of which we are oozing - are the main draws. Commitment to spending on football means a lot more than 8-4 versus 11-1.

Posted On: Oct 10th 2021, 9:29 AM #404095

Facilities could hold us back actually. The basketball arena and program are an absolute joke.
Back to the top

AAC has no concerns about the basketball arena at present. And if there are any which arise based on a potential invite there is a commitment from senior leadership to address them. 
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Posted On: Oct 10th 2021, 9:29 AM #404095

Well of course.  I was speaking more along the lines of national perception of the football program.  Of course that doesn't really matter any ways, being in Cusa you need to be an IT expert to see our games.  Lol.  
Back to the top

Rick said

AAC has no concerns about the basketball arena at present. And if there are any which arise based on a potential invite there is a commitment from senior leadership to address them. 
Posted On: Oct 10th 2021, 10:39 AM #404097

I find that hard to believe. They value basketball and our arena is a high school arena.  And the program itself is bad

If what you are saying is true then we are in for sure if they take 4.  Are you ready to say that ?  
Back to the top

Just sharing what I know, and every time I do it's attacked, so done.

Back to the top
Control functions: