Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU @ UAB - October 9th, 2021

Add topic

If you haven't already done so, need to listen to the post game presser. Perry had stiches on his throwing hand, as a result of last game when he left holding the hand, which is why he was in a glove today.

Explains some of the misfortune in accuracy and "whip', IMHO which was not there - particularly on the pick six.

POST GAME 2021: UAB - Willie Taggart - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

3-3 overall, 1-1 in conference play is where we probably would be if you asked most of us in August.
UF, AF and UAB were all going to be difficult road games to win this year.
We can still control our own destiny from here by winning out, but we will need to get that first road win in Charlotte to start it all.
I think it was Rick that indicated an 8-4 season, but now that would probably mean a loss to an eastern team and not winning the Eastern Division.
Back to the top

FAU Fan said

3-3 overall, 1-1 in conference play is where we probably would be if you asked most of us in August.
We can still control our own destiny from here by winning out, but we will need to get that first road win in Charlotte to start it all.
I think it was Rick that indicated an 8-4 season, but now that would probably mean a loss to an eastern team and not winning the Eastern Division.
Posted On: Oct 10th 2021, 6:57 AM #404090

Likely yes but I think the East is a crap shoot this year. Wouldn’t surprise me to see a two conference loss team end up in the championship game I’ll say however that if it’s us, no way we’re beating UAB or UTSA on the road in a championship game 
Back to the top

FAU Fan said

Posted On: Oct 10th 2021, 6:57 AM #404090

Either Marshall or WKU will likely be a loss…looking more and more like WKU unless we can put together a stellar game plan to stop Zappe.

FAU Football Win Probabilities - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

WKU is not my worry but Marshall is but ODU took them to overtime but with officials in CUSA I wouldn’t put anything past them to favor Marshall. 
Back to the top

We are exactly where we thought we would be at this point record wise. I just dont get why we are so flat outside the state of Florida
Back to the top

Well they have a bye week to figure it out. 
Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content