Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

IT'S OFFICIAL! FAU to the American Athletic Conference

And I think the reason for taking 3 Texas schools is 100% about limiting the growth and footprint of the Mountain West, a chess game going on and CUSA does not even know how to play checkers!!!
Back to the top

Looks like Southern Miss is joining SunBelt. CUSA is in deep trouble 
Back to the top

Comment: #news_3387

Words I thought I’d never say. But I am concerned and feel bad for the FIU football program 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Words I thought I’d never say. But I am concerned and feel bad for the FIU football program 
Posted On: Oct 22nd 2021, 5:46 PM #404353

They did it to themselves with their lack of investment in athletics and holding onto their inept AD for so long.
Back to the top

owl said

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Oct 22nd 2021, 8:46 PM #404353

They did it to themselves with their lack of investment in athletics and holding onto their inept AD for so long.
Posted On: Oct 22nd 2021, 9:05 PM #404354

No doubt about that. Truly wonder if they can survive this 
Back to the top

I really thought with the resources FIU was not putting into their programs, they should have surrendered their program. Firing Cristobal only to see him picked up Nick Saban should have told  and now the Coach of Oregon should have told FIU alums that management did not know what they were doing.
Back to the top

📢 We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast To Bring You This Special #CUSA Bulletin:

Back to the top

rook01 said

I really thought with the resources FIU was not putting into their programs, they should have surrendered their program. Firing Cristobal only to see him picked up Nick Saban should have told  and now the Coach of Oregon should have told FIU alums that management did not know what they were doing.
Posted On: Oct 22nd 2021, 6:41 PM #404356

They also need a president that understands that sports matter for a university’s attractiveness to students and who also knows that the AD is not a tenured position.
Back to the top

Does anyone know specifically why FIU was not considered by the AAC other than speculations? Did they apply for membership? 

Do they have a message board anymore? I tried searching and I found something that doesn’t seem to work. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Rick said

📢 We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast To Bring You This Special #CUSA Bulletin:

Posted On: Oct 22nd 2021, 9:46 PM #404357

Hahahahhahahahaha Toy Car Conference!!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: