Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Willie Hot seat

GeorgiaOwl said

Agree with all Owlfan!
Posted On: Nov 11th 2021, 12:23 PM #404869

I do too. We’re on the cusp of back to back winning seasons and we’re talking about firing the guy lol. Like I said earlier this thread, I’m not a big believer in Willie but if he gets to 7-5 which I think he will, he’s here next year no questions asked. 
Back to the top

Anybody have a change of heart yet? 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Anybody have a change of heart yet? 
Posted On: Nov 13th 2021, 5:28 PM #404955

I'm glad a lot of you have on Taggart finally.  I've said it was a stupid hire from the start
Back to the top

Yea this is pathetic he needs to go
Back to the top

What's the greater hindrance on this year's recruiting class, an early or late firing? Shane went into it a bit on his Pod, about the first year being a bit of a wash (RE: recruiting). And whatever I'm thinking, I don't know that he's fired this year.
Back to the top

I mean come on I get we lost Robison before last year but Lane didn’t leave Willie an extremely terrible roster. This team continues to underachieve 
Back to the top

The guys making over $4.5mil a year from FSU. Why do we have to fire him? Can't he do the right thing ans resign at the end of the season?
Back to the top

cbboarder said

The guys making over $4.5mil a year from FSU. Why do we have to fire him? Can't he do the right thing ans resign at the end of the season?
Posted On: Nov 13th 2021, 6:18 PM #404987

not saying we're gonna drop him, or that he'd leave on principle but with early signing, end of the season is maybe too late
Back to the top

Who is on the board if Willie is told to pack his things? 
Back to the top

PlayLikeChamps said

Who is on the board if Willie is told to pack his things? 
Posted On: Nov 13th 2021, 6:57 PM #405021

He needs to resign.
Back to the top
Control functions: