Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Willie Hot seat

Kendall Briles or bust
Back to the top

Love this post. I have not posted in a long, long time. I apologize ahead of this post, but I am fed up with Willie. And, I agree 100% that Willie should be fired. He is one of the worst coaches I have ever witnessed. FSU was 100% correct in their assessment of Taggart. This FAU team is loaded with talent and should be performing much better. It most definitely needs to start at the top. I have witnessed Taggart make zero adjustments at halftime during almost every game this year. The ODU game tonight was absolutely embarrassing. The team was not prepared at all. Was the film room locked up this week? They sure did play like it was. Anyways, just my opinion guys and gals.  
Back to the top

Maybe we do not have the talent or coaching on both sides of the ball.
Talented teams win!
Coaches coach!
Back to the top

Like I said in the game thread…

Fire Willie now.  Gotta rebuild it before he completely burns this program down and pisses on the ashes
Back to the top

Willie needs to resign but whatever you do don't hire Manny Diaz just because he's gonna be cheap….
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

Like I said in the game thread…

Fire Willie now.  Gotta rebuild it before he completely burns this program down and pisses on the ashes
Posted On: Nov 13th 2021, 7:12 PM #405034

Next year is the perfect transition year. Let the new coach get his bearings in the last year of CUSA before the American 
Back to the top

This is the last thing I’ll say before the pod on Monday night. But the most concerning thing we have seen under taggart now in back to back years. Is the team has gotten significantly worst as the season has gone on. To me that speaks to a lack of player development and overall coaching. 

I believe Taggart is a good recruiter but I have zero hope that he has the ability to develop those players he recruits unless he gets lucky. 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

This is the last thing I’ll say before the pod on Monday night. But the most concerning thing we have seen under taggart now in back to back years. Is the team has gotten significantly worst as the season has gone on. To me that speaks to a lack of player development and overall coaching. 

I believe Taggart is a good recruiter but I have zero hope that he has the ability to develop those players he recruits unless he gets lucky. 
Posted On: Nov 13th 2021, 9:28 PM #405057

They quit on him last year and they are quitting on him this year.  I brought up the southern miss lost last year in this thread earlier today. It's the same type of loss and it was predictable.  I saw it coming. He needs to be fired but we won't have the guts to do it
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

DeltAlumnus said

They quit on him last year and they are quitting on him this year.  I brought up the southern miss lost last year in this thread earlier today. It's the same type of loss and it was predictable.  I saw it coming. He needs to be fired but we won't have the guts to do it
Posted On: Nov 13th 2021, 9:53 PM #405058

I was worried that the team would look like this after the Marshall loss. We just look so flat.
Back to the top

axaltaracing24 said

SeminOwl28 said

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Nov 13th 2021, 9:53 PM #405058
I was worried that the team would look like this after the Marshall loss. We just look so flat.
Posted On: Nov 13th 2021, 10:25 PM #405059

They look flat every week. This is nothing new.
Back to the top
Control functions: