Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU @ Western Kentucky - November 20, 2021

Add topic

Perry missing wide open guys and dropping balls. Please tell me this is his last year
Back to the top

I hate that jet sweep....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Perry missing wide open guys and dropping balls. Please tell me this is his last year
Posted On: Nov 20th 2021, 12:32 PM #405213

it is…. keeping the seat warm for MJJ

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I was excited for him to arrive here, but the preseason projections were correct sadly. He is definitely not nearly as good as Robison and we do not have the offensive line to cover it up this season.
Back to the top

Rick said

Maybe we can just run the same play every down.
Posted On: Nov 20th 2021, 12:22 PM #405209

Taggart playbook has 5-6 plays.  He needs to go.  This is beyond frustrating.   School needs to sack up and take the money hit instead of wasting another year.

The AAC took us because it's said we could spend on our programs.   Part of that is moving on when you know the coach is garbage
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I honestly think it may be time to mix it up with Tronti or even MJJ. Has the tools and can be electric, but can see how things didn't go his way at UM.
Back to the top

d-owl said

LawOwl said

I honestly think it may be time to mix it up with Tronti or even MJJ. Has the tools and can be electric, but can see how things didn't go his way at UM.
Posted On: Nov 20th 2021, 12:34 PM #405218

I follow UM closely though not as close as FAU and I can say emphatically, this is dejavu part 5 with this guy just tired of watching it 
Back to the top

Analytics: Jet sweep - every time we play it is negative yards.
Taggart: hmm sounds good to me, next 4 plays lets do jet sweeps
~loses game~
Taggart: this game is on our players, no execution. We have to work harder and do better. We gonna change it up next week
~same thing next game~

Back to the top

Close but no cigar on the Owls' second drive of the game.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

zero pass rush…. Swiss cheese secondary…. sheesh

-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: