Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU @ Western Kentucky - November 20, 2021

Add topic

I just think two consecutive three game losing streaks this late in the season is inexcusable Covid or not
Back to the top

Thank God that's over.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Extend Taggart to the Unemployment line.
Back to the top

As bad as Partridge with his 3-9 records 3 years in a row, he actually took UF who won the SEC East that year to OT. Dropped pass in the end zone from an upset (monsoon rain storm that day).
Back to the top

Time to move on!!!  #FreeSlickWilly 
Back to the top

Inexcusable to be under .500 at this point in the season. Not much more to say, everything has been said on here.
Back to the top

This will be the norm under taggart.  Tons of penalties , underachieving, no discipline, simplistic play calling , quitter locker room etc.  

Time to fire him.  Keeping him another year would just make it another lost year. He's a garbage coach
Back to the top

It’s obvious the teams is lacking good coaching. A commentator mentioned on TV that the WKU place kicker noticed a gap up front on the kick off return team of FAU and exploited it with an onside kick. Why would they be taught to line up like that? 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

This is just like 2018 when FAU faded down the stretch, losing 4 of the last 6!
Even Lane could not stop that.
Down to the last game of the season to become bowl eligible!
We used to think that was something special.
Not any more.
Back to the top

Willie needs to hit the transfer portal and bring in several quality offensive lineman. One area that Willie is good in is recruiting and I am hopeful he can bring in talent this program needs. I hope he can turn it around otherwise I fear it’ll most likely be back to 3 win seasons with the next coach. But I expect the administration to make the right decision moving forward.
Back to the top
Control functions: