Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Bowl Predictions

Any chance we make it to a bowl game at 5-7 with teams not qualifying and our APR scores?
Back to the top

I don’t even want to go to a bowl we don’t deserve it and it’s just going to ruin my Christmas season. Literally felt sick to my stomach last night after that fourth quarter. Haven’t felt that way about FAU football in a long time. Not even the 2018 season was this bad because at least we were inconsistent the entire year and didn’t just absolutely collapse against teams we are easily more talented than (specifically ODU and MTSU) at worst, this should have been a 7-5 season now we’re going to be limping into the American to serve as a bottom feeder and to Kirk’s point, interest in the program will begin to wane. If this administration has some balls, they’ll can Taggart and go after a more innovative Offensive Coach. Ken Briles and Dan Mullen are on my short list. President Kelly side stepped Pat Chun to get Lane here otherwise we would have stuck with Bobby Wilder. We deserve better than this!!! And for God sake, send N’Kosi Perry off too it’s been the same movie with him for years now he sucks
Back to the top

Big Lerm said

Any chance we make it to a bowl game at 5-7 with teams not qualifying and our APR scores?
Posted On: Nov 28th 2021, 2:33 AM #405545

Nope. There’s too many 6-6 teams so at least one G5 team is going to be left out. No bowl. We have seen the last of the 2021 Owls. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

JakeElman said

We have seen the last of the 2021 Owls.

Thankfully. Not sure anyone could watch more of this disaster and the inevitable bowl loss to some random MAC team.

Back to the top
Control functions: