Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021-22 Off-season Roster Moves

Jack D Whidden III said

Here you go!

Posted On: Dec 1st 2021, 1:19 PM #405627

Don't blame him. Thinks he's been the most underutilized player under taggart.  
Back to the top

Best of luck to Malcolm
Back to the top

I think Malcolm Davidson realizes that he will be behind Ford, McCammon, Mobley, Dean and Leconte next year.
Time to move on a try to start somewhere else.
Back to the top

FAU Fan said

I think Malcolm Davidson realizes that he will be behind Ford, McCammon, Mobley, Dean and Leconte next year.
Time to move on a try to start somewhere else.
Posted On: Dec 1st 2021, 3:29 PM #405631

LeConte has two carries since the end of the 2019 season. I like Muscle Beach but he’s not used at all. Barring anything unexpected I think your top three RBs next year will be Ford, Mobley, and Dean. 

Zero idea what the plan is with McCammon. Frustrating that at no point in November that he or Davidson got meaningful chances to try sparking offenses. Malcolm was dressed for MTSU. Was he hurt before then? Why not throw him in and see what he can give you?

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Nick Tronti's Instagram post on his college career. Embed is a bit tricky but I'll copy and paste the most important parts below. Based on the wording and him being involved in Senior Day, it sounds like he's done playing college football. Good luck to him. Depending on what happens with N'Kosi Perry and if FAU intends to keep Posey at WR, FAU might go into spring camp without a QB on the roster who has started a college game.

"15 years straight of riding the best rollercoaster you could ever imagine finally came to an end this past week. There is way too many people to thank for all the contributions they made for me in my football career. My entire career is full of just about every high and every low you can experience in this sport and I am so thankful for all the great times and the bad times.

Unfortunately, my college career didn’t go the way I had planned, however I wouldn’t have wanted it to happen any other way. The lessons I have learned, the experiences, and the friendships I have built mean more to me than any game I’ve ever won or lost. …  I will forever cherish this special sport and reminisce on all the great memories I wish I could relive."

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Nick Tronti (@nickktronti_6)

Back to the top

Is it Ford's last year? Didn't he grad transfer here?
Back to the top

My gut tells me Perry comes back next year. 

Ford was a Sophomore I believe
Back to the top

owlmart said

My gut tells me Perry comes back next year. 

Ford was a Sophomore I believe
Posted On: Dec 6th 2021, 12:09 PM #405812

My first instinct was to write back, “I’d bring Perry back on a one-year deal but with more money.” I’m still in contract mode. 😉 

Back to the top

D’Marcus Adams to the portal. Another WR in the “What Could Have Been” book.

Back to the top

Did any of Taggarts fSU transfers pan out?

How is that even possible
Back to the top
Control functions: