Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021-22 FAU Men's Basketball Season Results and Discussion

Add topic

Getting this thread started for games we don't do full blown coverage for.

Go Owls  :cool:

Back to the top

The Owls led against James Madison on Sunday in the second half but it was short lived as they would soon find themselves in a 12 point hole. However, they fought back from a 12 point deficit to within a basket with seconds remaining and could get no closer falling 69-65.

Mike Forrest was the leader with 18 points, and Giancarlo Rosado and Alijah Martin pitched in a dozen each.

FAU drops to 3-4 on the young season and will next take on Stetson at home on Wednesday at 7:00 PM.

Full Box:

UPDATED SCHEDULE: HERE
Back to the top

HAT'S OFF! FAU moves to 4-4 with solid showing versus Stetson:

Back to the top

FINAL BOX: FAU 83 Stetson 73 👌

Back to the top

Best team since that one good Jarvis team. May is a good coach. This team is so exciting - we score a lot of points!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Best team since that one good Jarvis team. May is a good coach. This team is so exciting - we score a lot of points!
Posted On: Dec 1st 2021, 11:05 PM #405654

Yea, it hasn't translated into big wins yet.  But I am going to attend some of the CUSA games this year for sure.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Very glad they are a competitive team this year.

My biggest concern is the inability to draw fouls and free throws. This has been an issue for several games now. Only got to the line 6 times (made all 6 though!)
Back to the top

FAU Downs Florida Tech 🏀

Back to the top

FINAL BOX: FAU 78 FIT 55 👌

Back to the top

Leading scorer Mike Forrest has an off night with just 2 points, and it is costly, as the Owls drop their final non-conference game of the regular season on the road to Highpoint.

Back to the top
Control functions: