Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UPDATED: MTSU/Kansas OC Brent Dearmon to FAU as OC/QB Coach

Don’t know how this hire will work out, but it hopefully goes the way of Gary Nord.

Nord struggled as HC at UTEP, but proved to be a great OC for us.  Believe he was the OC in 07 and 08?  

HC in college football is responsible for a ton more than I think most realize.  Focusing on OC is a completely different role.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Not very well, just broke the news that he is off to UCF.

Back to the top

Lol, we’ll I guess UCF just got a very awful OC according to the folks on this board.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Lol, we’ll I guess UCF just got a very awful OC according to some of the folks on this board.
Posted On: Dec 27th 2021, 7:56 PM #406087

:Winking:

Back to the top

walty12 said

Lol, we’ll I guess UCF just got a very awful OC according to the folks on this board.

Unfortunately we still have an awful HC……
Back to the top

Is David Yost on mothballs somewhere?
Back to the top

walty12 said

:Laughing:
Back to the top

walty12 said

To be honest only the Troy fans were bashing him. The regulars around here were mainly concerned about the CO-OC title.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

I’m so confused. Did we officially hire him and then he left for ucf or we never officially hired him?

His twitter had FAU on it and he was retweeting Taggart 
Back to the top

But the good news this A.M. is Zappe of WKU declared for the NFL Draft! So WKU next year will NOT have QB or OC who left for Texas Tech! :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: