Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Football Players In All-Star Games

Did Jordan Helm receive an invite to play in a showcase bowl game? 
Back to the top

Per FAU, no:

Six Florida Atlantic University football players will participate in 2022 Senior All-Star events in January, in an effort to improve or showcase their talents to professional scouts.

Center Desmond Noel will be the first Owl to follow, when the offensive lineman suits up for the College Gridiron Showcase scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 8 through Jan. 12 in Fort Worth, Texas. The five-day event will provide exposure and education for the nation's top seniors.

Three Owls have been invited to participate in the Spiral Tropical Bowl, which will be held in Orlando at Camping World Stadium on Jan. 15. Linebacker Caliph Brice, wide receiver/tight end John Mitchell and wide receiver TJ Chase have accepted the invitation to practice and play in the game, which will have a 4 p.m. kick and will be streamed live by Varsity Sports Network.

The duo of defensive back Zyon Gilbert and tight end Zaire Mitchell-Paden will make the trip to Pasadena, Calif. to participate in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, played in the Rose Bowl on Jan. 29. Each of the league's 32 teams are expected to be on site leading up to the game that will air on NFL Network. Zaire Mitchell-Paden was also invited to participate in the Hula Bowl; however, the tight end has elected to concentrate on the NFLPA opportunity.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: