Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Transfer Portal

Important!
Posts from this topic have been moved by Rick. 8 posts have been transferred to FSU vs FAU & Taggarts Success.
Important!

I'm still waiting on immediate impacts at CB and redundancies along the DL; wouldn't shake a stick at further additions to the OL either (actually, yes please).
Back to the top

…and then maybe another receiver (and I wouldn't care, TE, WR or a tall RB with good hands). After that, the best athletes in any order with the most remaining eligibility.  
Back to the top

Let's keep the thread to the portal please.

Thanks
Back to the top

We need a CB. Everywhere else I can see an underclassmen stepping up. Okay, maybe a TE as well.
Back to the top

Why aren't folks crazy about a good TE? There's maybe an OL two for one out there; I before E; unless it's just EE's? I just finished with the Bills on delay, so, the sky is still falling here…
Back to the top

Any word on whether Kosi is returning next year? If not, we need to add an experienced QB to at the very least back up MJJ
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Any word on whether Kosi is returning next year? If not, we need to add an experienced QB to at the very least back up MJJ
Posted On: Jan 24th 2022, 7:24 AM #406407

Id like to know this as well and I hope not…
Back to the top

So Chase settled on Eastern Kentucky??? Wow! Thought he would do much better than that.
Back to the top

Kosi is coming back
Back to the top
Control functions: