Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2022-23 Season TON Donations Receipt & Recognition

As the majority of the Team has been BLESSED with career opportunities, decided to forgo a formal "drive" this season.

The money has and continues to all go to those folks, forum hosting fees, needed development actions, and ad hoc expenses associated with running a web site in 2022.

Shane is obviously on staff after a brief spell with 247 and Jack is enjoying a new spot in communications within the soccer market.

That said, we do have a couple of young ladies who are still on the roster for photos this year, and I am doing my best to tow the line in the other areas.

Others may come…and if they do, I will do the same as has been done done for all prior Team members - which is present both an opportunity for experience and financial reward.

Have a host spot open for the podcast if anyone is inclined to possibly devote efforts in that area. If so, shoot me a PM and we can connect.

If anyone is interested in contributing financially, have updated the page with a fresh link to the site's easy peasy Paypal page, and you can do so below:

Donate

Thanks again!

Rick
Back to the top

A Big Thank You to FAU Fan for his kind donation for the year!  :cool: 💯
Back to the top

Shout out to Walty12 for his recurring donation - thank you!

:cool:
Back to the top

Shout out to Teambeer for his recurring donation - thank you!

Back to the top

Shout out to GeorgiaOwl for his donation - thank you!

Back to the top

Shout out to Deltalumnus for his recurring donation - thank you!

Back to the top

Shout out to Tampa Owl for his recurring donation - thank you!

Back to the top

Shout out to NiteOwl for his donation - thank you!

Back to the top

Shout out to cbboarder for his donation - thank you!

Back to the top

Shout out to Lm77 for his donation - thank you!

Back to the top
Control functions: