Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2022: Week 9 FAU vs UAB

Obviously a game we thought we would be in a better position for earlier in the season.

Hobbling into almost an absolute drop dead must win is too close for comfort against the Blazers.

No magic sauce or numbers from me this week, and am going with the line plus a couple extra points.

Maybe someone else will be fearless.

FAU 17  UAB 24

Back to the top

Not motivated enough by this staff to be fearless with my prediction. It will be more of the same. 28-13 UAB wins.
Back to the top

24-10 Blazers at halftime.

NP comes up limp in the 3rd quarter. WT jr takes over but the beatdown continues.

41-13 Blazers.

Hope I'm wrong….

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Dearmon remembers that time he ran out of QBs. Posey takes the snaps. With Posey, McCammon, Dean, and Mobley, we have five hundred yards rushing. Ford and Evans split for lead receptions. We hold possession for forty-plus.

42-13, FAU! Fearless and dumb.
Back to the top

Not sure about the score... my heart says FAU 28 UAB 14,... but my fearless prediction is WT is gone by monday.
Back to the top

Any win is a tough win the way the season is playing out. I would like to see this go down as a "W" for the players. However, another loss means one step closer to a coaching change. I am still rooting for the win. Close game and not much offense. Home field proves to be the difference.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 21
UAB 20

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

UAB backup QB who took over last week and start this week, doesnt look like he did too well, so with that said I say FAU edges them at home 24-17 and keep the bowl hopes alive....
Back to the top

Problem I see is that he RUNS more than the starter does and we are not very good vs. that stye of QB. And running is what UAB does best as a team.
Back to the top

28-17, not us
Back to the top

Like the Nite Owls concept, say the team pulls it together for this one.

Nite Owls Win ugly 28
UAB 24

*Willie still needs to go.
Back to the top
Control functions: