Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2022: Week 13 FAU vs WKU

Getting the prediction post up early this week with Thanksgiving coming down the pike.

No one wanted to be in this position, you can take that to the bank.

But here we are, once again needing a win to sustain what has become an expectation - Bowl Eligibility.

Not too long ago we would have been happy with five wins. See the Charlie Partridge era for example (3-9, 3-9, 3-9).

But, alas, Lane Kiffin has spoiled us.

Unfortunately, FAU will have to beat the "3rd" best team in the Conference to keep things going.

And with a banged up quarterback for the Owls, just not seeing that…

FAU 20  WKU 37

Back to the top

31-24 Owls.
Back to the top

FAU 28 - wku 21
Back to the top

It’s fearless so… 28-24 owls
Back to the top

With everything I have seen the past 3 seasons, I just don't see it happening. Maybe somewhat close in the 1st quarter and then things start to unravel as usual. Hope I am wrong. WKU 34 - FAU - 21
Back to the top

42-3. Not us.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

30-28, them.
Back to the top

FAU 35 WKU 32

We surely can't make it two years in a row with a shot to go bowling the last game of the season we lose, additionally with Nkosi knowing its very likely his final competitive football game. In a back and forth shootout we win 35-32. I always go with the score that comes first to my head and two times Ive been closest, one time nailing it exactly, in just 4-5 weeks I've done predictions at that, so I don't know how they get 32, but sticking by it.
Back to the top

42-14 WKU
Back to the top

Once a homer, always a homer. I doubt things go my way, but I will remain blindly optimistic. FAU offense shows up and puts up enough points to beat a high scoring Hilltopper team.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 37
WKU 35

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: