Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME WEEK CAPSULE: FAU vs. FIU | UNT - Jan 11th & 14th, 2023

Add topic

FAU Head Coach Dusty May goes over the Owls' win against North Texas

Back to the top

This team just finds a way. Great team win and comeback in the second half 
Back to the top

I am SO GLAD we don't play them any more - and hopefully not in the tournament either!
Back to the top

UNT was the scariest team on our schedule - glad we're over that
Back to the top

Come on top 25!!!
Back to the top

owlmart said

Come on top 25!!!

Posted On: Jan 15th 2023, 6:30 AM #411929

If we aren't ranked this week, we won't get ranked this year in cusa.  North Texas is the second best team in cusa and we beat them twice.  Plus we are bound to slip up at some point.  
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

owlmart said

Come on top 25!!!

If we aren't ranked this week, we won't get ranked this year in cusa.  North Texas is the second best team in cusa and we beat them twice.  Plus we are bound to slip up at some point.  
Posted On: Jan 15th 2023, 2:05 PM #411930

Not necessarily…there’s been a huge shake up this weekend.  A lot of ranked teams lost to unranked teams…. Especially teams like providence(19) losing, duke (24) Missouri (20) losing to unranked Florida (which we beat on the road) sandiego st. (23) just to name a few who lost to unranked teams this weekend….I think we’ll crack it.  

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

PowerOwl said

SeminOwl28 said

owlmart said

Come on top 25!!!

Posted On: Jan 15th 2023, 2:05 PM #411930

Not necessarily…there’s been a huge shake up this weekend.  A lot of ranked teams lost to unranked teams…. Especially teams like providence(19) losing, duke (24) Missouri (20) losing to unranked Florida (which we beat on the road) sandiego st. (23) just to name a few who lost to unranked teams this weekend….I think we’ll crack it.  
Posted On: Jan 15th 2023, 2:12 PM #411931

That just adds to my point.  All those teams lost and we just beat north Texas again.  If that doesn't get us ranked , the media won't ever rank us
Back to the top

We're likely going to make the AP rankings. We have poll momentum from last week
Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content