Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME WEEK CAPSULE: FAU @ UTSA | UTEP - Jan 19th & 21st, 2023

Add topic

Nice…almost a 30 spot now!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

THANKS FOR PLAYING! 🗣 OWLS WIN!

FAU MBB (18-1, 8-0 C-USA) is The 1st TOP 25 Squad to visit The Convocation Center and LEAVES WITH THE BLOWOUT DUB 😤

NEXT: @ UTEP Sat 9:00 PM Go Owls 🦉🏀
Back to the top

FINAL STATS

(24) FAU 83 UTSA 64

FAU BOMBED the Roadrunners with a 19-0 RUN to clinch their 17TH STRAIGHT WIN! Owls PUMMELED UTSA on the boards 46-35 and OUTMATCHED them 10-5 in threes made! STARTING THE TEXAS TRIP WITH STYLE! 😎 Go Owls! 🦉🏀

Back to the top

Had to watch on a delay, worth it.
Back to the top

Had a little lull in the 2nd half, but way to regroup and blow them out!
Back to the top

I've been worried that the first Top 25 ranking would get to our heads, but it seems the opposite. Playing extremely solid ball all around, and acting like we're ranked every year. Super happy with how this team is composed and executing.
Back to the top

What: FAU (18-1, 8-0) vs. UTEP (11-8, 4-4)

When: Sat 21st, @ 9:00 PM

Where:  Don Haskins Center

Series: FAU trails 5-6

TV: ESPN+

Radio: FoxSports 640

Live Stats: Here

Owl Streak Updates

• Best start to a season at 18-1
  • Most consecutive wins in history at 17

Thursday Results

Florida Atlantic matched its season high with 15 offensive rebounds in a 83-64 win over UTSA. The Owls turned those into 23 second-chance points.

UTEP’s starting five combined for 53 points on 64.5 percent shooting (20-31) as they defeated FIU 81-61. Otis Frazier scored 15 points on a perfect 6-6 from the field, and Shamar Givance also added 15 points and 10 rebounds.

Line: FAU -7

Back to the top

No Run Club tonight. I've had the usual amount to drink. And I still don't know sh*t about basketball… Get ready to ignore some weird-a** posts!

"It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago; we got a full tank of gas; half a pack of cigarettes; it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
Back to the top

Here's the starting lineup for your 24TH-RANKED FAU squad as they take on UTEP:

G Boyd
G Greenlee
G Gaffney
G Weatherspoon
C Goldin

Go Owls!🦉🏀
Back to the top

Here's to hope that UTEP has a decent feed…UTSA was less than desirable.

The UAB @ MTSU game i took in on CBSSN last Monday night was almost unwatchable. Absolute trash resolution on the main camera.

Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content