Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Men's Basketball ARKS & TOP 25 Rankings

Add topic

Wow, tough crowd…

:Goodbye:
Back to the top

Let's just have a good week and make our way back to the top 25. We won't get the respect we deserve until tournament time.
Back to the top

Rick said

Just ran the following current Top 25 opponents through Game Sim versus FAU on a neutral court for fun, and here are their simulation results:

FAU 63  #11 Iowa State 75

FAU 75  #14 Baylor 73

FAU 81  #19 Miami 61

FAU 72  #20 Providence 66

FAU 71  #24 Rutgers 61
Posted On: Feb 6th 2023, 9:14 PM #412297

Us beating Miami by 20 is out there, but I would like our chances if we met them.

Back to the top

All about the match-ups…the algorithm doesn't like something about their defense against us.

I thought the Baylor game was the most "far fetched" data point…the rest I actually agree with.

Back to the top

I wouldn’t be surprised if this team ended the regular season with 29 wins. If so, they’ll be ranked. Either way, they are having an amazing year.
Back to the top

In reality, I rather win the conference than being ranked.
The games ahead of us are all winnable and that automatically will get us ranked again.
Back to the top

Last night the No. 17 (by 21!), 22(by 13!) and 24 (by 6) all lost!

Wedo our job at home this week we are back in!

Any time a non-Power5 (mid-major in BB) loses, it counts double or triple against us! Both sadly and unfairly!!!
Back to the top

Last night was Top 25 cannabiliization so not sure how much it will help us...Rutgers probably but it was a quad 1 loss.
Back to the top

This weeks C-USA Arks Rankings are unchanged from a lineup perspective with the usual suspects lining the top. However the Mean Green continues a slow climb in RPI. FAU MBB with a big road game at MTSU Thursday. For now plentiful Top 25 losses will have them back in tomorrow. 🦉
Back to the top

THEY'RE BAAACK! 😤 FAU MBB RETURNS to the AP Top 25 Poll at #25! 📢 LET'S GO! 🦉🏀
Back to the top
Control functions: