Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023 C-USA Men's Basketball Tournament Capsule

Add topic

Comment: #news_3516

UAB dismisses Rice 87-60. They will face North Texas tomorrow in the matinee.
Back to the top

Rick said

UAB dismisses Rice 87-60. They will face North Texas tomorrow in the matinee.
Posted On: Mar 9th 2023, 11:20 PM #412860

Best offense in UAB vs the best defense in North Texas. May the better team win
Back to the top

See you tomorrow!

Back to the top

Great job Owls, good win even on a not "on" night.

A question, is the lighting there THAT bad as pictures and video seem to indicate???
Back to the top

They were saying on the CUSA board about how horrible of a facility this is with noise levels, multiple games with whistles, divided by the curtain, like a bad peewee tournament setting… at least we are down to two games playing at separate times.
Back to the top

Agree with all of the last few posts. They were bragging about how great this Dallas Cowboys facility has been. I agree with SCOWL, the noise level was distracting and sounded like a bad concert venue. Especially with all of the cheerleaders and bands playing on the other side of the curtains.

So proud of them last night. If the outside shots and three pointers aren't there, go to the paint. And the Owls did that last night.

It's no mystery, we need to open up strong against MT today. Elias King and Eli Lawrence have a mean 3-pointer and they seemed to stick out to me while attending one of the home games this season. If we tighten up our D on the outside we can keep them in check.

I love the versatility of our team and Davis' moves and basketball IQ always impresses me.

Hoping that our talented 6 guys with dominating three pointers are on today as well, including Martin and Boyd our largest threats. Big props to Goldin last night, he was firing on all cylinders in the paint.

This team has some serious chemistry/talent and that may take them deep in the upcoming dance. Of course we have to win the tournament first and foremost. Take care of business. The other three remaining teams are playing well as of late, so we have to leave it all out on the floor.

We don't want to have to wait until Sunday to find out if we are in. Let's take care of business first. Teams like UNC going out early in their tournament would have a better chance at making the at large bid, instead of FAU if we lose this tourney. Of course the one savior might be our NET ranking of 15.

Roll Owls!!!!

Back to the top

The Owls check in as -10.5 point favorites for today.
Back to the top

READY FOR BATTLE!

Back to the top

GAFFNEY WITH THE HIGH IQ TO FIND GOLDIN!

Back to the top

MARTIN WITH THE POSTERIZER!

Back to the top
Control functions: