Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023 C-USA Men's Basketball Tournament Capsule

Add topic

FAU putting in the reserves, IT'S OVER! 🔥
Back to the top

Special season! This team achieved something I honestly never thought was possible from this program
Back to the top

📢 UNDISPUTED 💯 UNCONTESTED 💯 UNDOUBTED 💯 & UNQUESTIONABLE 💯 2023 CONFERENCE USA CHAMPIONS‼️ NEXT STOP ➡️ THE 🕺 BIG 🕺 DANCE 🕺 FAU 🗣️ GO OWLS! 🦉🏀 🏆
Back to the top

I thought this UAB game would be as tough as the Middle Tennessee State game but they really executed tonight and blew out a team that beat North Texas. and gave FAU one of its two conference losses. 31-3 is a record to be proud of.
Back to the top

I was thinking about this game all day was a little worried about it. I never imagined a game like this. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

And UAB was favored(?). Unbelievable performance in a championship game. Very proud Owl tonight.
Back to the top

d-owl said

And UAB was favored(?). Unbelievable performance in a championship game. Very proud Owl tonight.
Posted On: Mar 11th 2023, 10:42 PM #412972

Points, but not win percentage - very strange. never seen that before.
Back to the top

FINAL: FAU 78 UAB 56

Martin TAKES HOME 🏆TOURNAMENT MVP🏆 with a MASTERCLASS 30-PT, 11-REB PERFORMANCE!🔥 Owls OVERWHELMED the Blazers 47-30 on the glass and TORCHED them 42-18 for points in the paint! MOVING ON TO MARCH MADNESS!😎 Go Owls!🦉🏀
Back to the top

Comment: #news_3516

Has anyone checked for riots in the breezeway? 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Do we call this the revenge C-USA tournament since we avenged our only two conference losses. 2-1 vs UAB and MTS and sweeps against everyone else in the conference. Dream regular season and conference tournament. I am curious where we will be seeded.
Back to the top
Control functions: