Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023 C-USA Men's Basketball Tournament Capsule

Add topic

I'd say given the blowout 9, but who knows!
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Has anyone checked for riots in the breezeway? 
Posted On: Mar 11th 2023, 10:46 PM #412975

Sorry Illinoisowl, meant to hit a thumbs up!!

Wow, I thought we would win by 5, but I would never have guessed we would dominate and execute to perfection. This team is special. There's that chemistry and drive that is unrelenting and will be a special asset to take this team deep into the dance. If they execute like they did tonight, there's no telling what this team can do.

Congratulations Dusty and our talented young men on this amazing team. Let's Do This!!! No pressure!

GO OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

No couches burning last time I checked. But then again, our fan base doesn’t have the fire and rage as TN. Since coach May performed LOL.
Back to the top

Wow! What a win. Hope everyone is enjoying these special moments.
Back to the top

Any talk of starting to put together a package to try to keep Dusty for another year? 
Back to the top

FAU should straight up start a gofundme to keep Dusty around. No shame and I bet a lot of people would chip in
Back to the top

Congrats to all the Owls players and Coaches on this great year,

Now to the NCAA's, make your presence known with authority there too!
Back to the top

Congrats Owls!!!
👌🏼👌🏼🎉
Back to the top

Really impressed with how focused the team came out. If we keep this same intensity, could be looking at a deep tourney run. Let’s go Owls!!!
Back to the top

Comment: #news_3516

Could CUSA commissioner Judy MacLeod have looked a little more enthusiastic handing out the Tournament Trophy to Dusty May and the MVP award to Alijah Martin?
Just saying! 🤷‍♂️
Back to the top
Control functions: